Learn how to develop and improve your goalkeeper’s technique and plan and prepare progressive technical practices.
Who should apply?
This qualification is aimed at coaches over 16 years of age who wish to learn the basic technical aspects of Goalkeeping. Candidates must hold a valid FA Safeguarding Children in Football and FA or HSE Emergency or First Aid certificate.
What will I learn?
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Coach basic individual techniques
- Understand how to develop and improve a Goalkeeper’s technique
- Plan and prepare progressive technical practices
- Maintain the health and safety of the players and other coaches
- Maintain the high standards of conduct to promote Association Football
How long will it take?
The course will run over three days.
How much does it cost?
£150 including VAT.
Registering on a course
Please click here to view forthcoming dates and venues and to book online, or download the application form attached below to apply for a place.
If the course is full please contact Kate Dixon on 01603 704050 or email Kate.Dixon@NorfolkFA.com to be placed on the waiting list.