Coaches will get a better understanding of how to plan and prepare progressive technical and functional practices, ensuring the health and safety of all. The practical elements include dealing with one on one situations and handling crosses.
Who should apply?
This course is available to all Goalkeeping coaches who are holders of the 1st4sport Level 2 CCF, working with a team who wish to develop their coaching ability of goalkeepers at Junior, Youth or non-League levels.
What will I learn?
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Coach basic individual goalkeeping techniques
- Understand how to develop and improve the goalkeepers’ techniques
- Plan and prepare progressive 'Technical' and 'Skill' practices
- Maintain the health and safety of the players and other coaches
- Maintain high standards of conduct to promote Association Football
How long will it take?
The course will run over three days.
How much does it cost?
£200 including VAT.
Registering on a course
Please click here to view forthcoming dates and venues and to book online, or download the application form attached below to apply for a place.
If the course is full please contact Kate Dixon on 01603 704050 or email Kate.Dixon@NorfolkFA.com to be placed on the waiting list.