A number of improvements have been incorporated into the qualification to support aspiring coaches and continue to build on their experience, whilst also assisting in The FA’s goal of improving the recognition of coaching as a profession.
- The UEFA B course is a 13-day course, culminating in a three-day final assessment
- It is designed to progress coaches who already hold the L2CCF
- The extended time of the course provides more opportunities for practical/technical work and increased time for students to coach /receive feedback
- There is also an increased opportunity for logged coaching time away from the course to help students to develop their coaching experience within their club environment
- This course is now delivered nationally by FA Learning
Who should apply?
Please see the following criteria that successful UEFA B applicants must adhere to:
- You must be at least 20 years old
- You must have coaching experience in coaching Under 14s/15’s
- In order to gain access onto the B licence it is desirable to be coaching at a football club that plays in Tier 6 and above
- You must have completed the FA CCF L2 certificate. The Level 2 action plan from your external assessor is required as supporting evidence for your application. This can be found in your candidate log book, if you are unable to locate this then you will need to contact your assessor to request a replacement