A brief history of the Norfolk Senior Cup...
What is the Norfolk Senior Cup?
The Norfolk Senior Cup is the oldest of the County’s cup competitions with a history that stretches all the way back to the 1881-82 season when Norfolk and Norwich became the inaugural winners as they beat Lynn Town 3-1.
Who has won the Norfolk Senior Cup?
Lynn Town & Norwich CEYMS became regular winners of the trophy in the early years. King's Lynn took the cup back to the west of the county an amazing four seasons on the trot between 1954-55 and 1957-58, beating Gorleston, Gothic, Great Yarmouth and most impressively Norwich City in that time.
More recently, the competition has been dominated by Clubs that compete in the Eastern Counties League:
- 2017-18: Downham Town 2-4 Norwich United (AET)
- 2016-17: King's Lynn Town 2-0 Fakenham Town
- 2015-16: Dereham Town 2-0 Norwich United
- 2014-15: Wroxham 1-1 (3-2 on pens) Dereham Town
- 2013-14: Gorleston 1-0 Wroxham