The Norfolk FA PCVR Club Growth Fund is to support the adult male traditional 11v11 game.
The Norfolk FA PCVR Club Growth Fund will offer £325 (plus 3 size 5 Nike Match Balls) to any club setting up a new adult male 11v11 team for the 2020/21 season.
The application window will be open between Monday 2 March 2020 – Friday 1 May 2020, with successful clubs receiving their grant by the end of June ready for the start of the 2020/21 season.
Norfolk FA can grant a maximum of 8 clubs with this funding. Each application received will be reviewed by the Norfolk FA Football Development Team whereupon they will make the final decision. The following will be taken into account for each application received;
- Previous funding received
- Discipline and behaviour of the club
- Information provided within the application
- Charter Standard status (or a commitment to become Charter Standard by the start of 2021/22 season)
- Clubs must set up an additional adult male 11v11 team to any they already have affiliated in the 2019/20 season
- U16/17/18 teams transitioning into an adult league are eligible for the funding
- Eligible teams include Reserves, Development and Veterans teams
- The new team must enter a League sanctioned by Norfolk FA
- The club must be affiliated to Norfolk County FA
Priority will go to:
- One team adult clubs (not eligible for Stay in the Game)
- Youth clubs with one adult team (not eligible for Stay in the Game)
- Clubs transitioning a youth team (U16, U17, U18) into adult football
For more information please contact Anna.Larkins@NorfolkFA.com