Apply to become a Mars Just Play Centre!
Are you currently running a recreational football session in
Norfolk that could benefit from some equipment or promotion? Or would you like
to set up a football session, but need some additional support? If you apply to
become a Mars Just Play Centre you will be supported by a range of benefits as
a result of being part of the programme, some of which are listed below:
- Equipment Pack – 5 x Nike Footballs, a set of
branded bibs, cones and a marketing banner
- Digital Marketing Library – Access to a range of
digital marketing assets including A4 & A3 posters, A5 leaflets, social,
digital & email signatures
- Just Play Organiser Kit – Each organiser will
receive Nike branded kit
- Events Platform – A new digital platform upon
which activity can be managed efficiently
- Reward and Recognition – Various initiatives
aimed at driving retention amongst participants and recognising the hard work
- Local bespoke support from Norfolk County FA
What are the key requirements for a Just Play Centre?
- The centres are for participants who are 16+
- You would need to have a lead coach who has a
minimum of a level one and first aid certificate.
- Your lead coach will also be responsible for
completing the online application to become a Just Play Centre
- Provision of adequately stocked first aid kit at
- Health and safety risk assessment before first
The centres can be aimed at a wide range of audiences from
walking football sessions to Mum’s Soccercise football sessions. It really is open
to anyone and everyone to apply just as long as you want to play football!
If you are interested in setting up a centre or would like
to discuss further, please contact Rachel Cossey, Football Development Officer
(Inclusion) via Rachel.Cossey@NorfolkFA.com.
You will then be sent a link through where you can begin your application to
become a Just Play Centre.