good behaviour makes for a great game
Norfolk FA is responsible for ensuring that the Rules and Regulations of The FA and County FA are upheld and enforced.
We are determined to provide a safe and enjoyable experiences for anyone who wishes to get involved in football within Norfolk - regardless of the role you play. Football is a game for all.
NORFOLK FA WRITTEN REASONS
Written Reasons are produced by Disciplinary Commissions for any serious case, including:
- Assaults on Match Officials
- Physical Contact on Match Officials
- Threatening behaviour towards a Match Official
- Assault Participant on Participant
- Any other case where the sanction imposed is 10 matches / 112 days or greater
To view the written reasons of a case, please click on the relevant link below:
Please see below a selection of useful guides that will assist you in various Disciplinary processes and procedures.