Find Walking Football near you!
There are a number of different Walking Football sessions taking place across Norfolk. To find out how you can get involved, click the box below.
Walking football laws of the game
The FA have released an updated version of the Walking Football Laws of the Game.
The key changes are as follows:
- A goal may not be scored directly from the kick off
- When the ball rises above the designated height restriction resulting from a save or block performed by a goalkeeper the goalkeeper gains possession of the ball and must restart play with a goal clearance
- A height restriction must apply, which cannot be less than the height of the crossbar and not greater than two metres
- The game will be played with all free kicks being indirect free kicks
- A player being sent off will result in a permanent reduction in the number of players on the team
- The referee will award an indirect free kick against any player who is not walking regardless of whether or not they are in possession or if they are within playing distance of the ball or not
The full set of revised laws are below: