Bowthorpe Park, Norwich, NR5 9ED
IT's PARTY TIME!
Celebrate your child’s special day with friends and family by hosting their Birthday party at The FDC!
With access to one of our state-of-the-art 3G pitches, and our cool new private party room, we can deliver a fun and exhilarating football experience for your child and their friends.
Our Champions League package includes a hot food package and a party host - ensuring the party is fully entertained and supervised, delivering a relaxing, stress-free experience for the adults! Whilst the Birthday child gets a special football themed gift and all of the children receive awesome party bags!
Let us make your child feel like the Ballon d’or winner on their birthday, while giving you peace of mind to sit back and relax.
Find out more about our party packages below!
PICK YOUR PARTY PACKAGE
- 5-aside 3G pitch reserved for 2 hours
- Access to our private party room for 2 hours
- Digital party invitation and thank you note templates
- Free teas & coffees on arrival for the parents
- Unlimited squash for the kids
- Captain's armband for the Birthday child
- Party group team photo
- Dedicated party host
- A session of football fun and games led by a Norfolk FA coach
- Printed party invitations and thank you notes
- Crisps and cakes on arrival
- A free slushy for each child on arrival (don't worry, our slush is sugar free!)
- Hot food package of choice (chosen at the time of booking)
- Football themed gift for the Birthday child
- Party bag for each child
Hot food and snacks are available to purchase via the FDC kitchen. We can also offer a selection of children's meals, served with chips at £2.99 pp.
- Chicken nuggets
- Hot dogs
We are currently taking bookings starting from February 1st 2022
Parties can be booked for either 10am, 12.30pm or 3pm on weekends and during school holidays. We can also take bookings at 4pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons during term time.
Call us on 01603 704050 or get in touch via the below platforms!
While not aimed exclusively at the over-50’s, Walking Football has proven to be extremely popular with this age group as well as those recovering from injury, given that the game is played at a walking pace with any running punishable by a free kick.
Interested? Come along!