New PCVR Funding Opportunities
New PCVR Funding Opportunities Available to Local Clubs - apply now!
We're delighted to announce the launch of two new funding opportunities to support Norfolk Football.
pcvr 11v11 new adult MALE team support fund
Norfolk County FA is pleased to announce the launch of a new funding scheme to support the growth of new 11v11 adult male football teams in Norfolk.
- New clubs who are committed to becoming an FA Charter Standard Club by Friday 11 January 2019
- Existing Norfolk County FA Charter Standard Clubs
- Any new 11v11 adult male team (inc. Vets)
Please note: The PCVR 11v11 New Adult Team Support Fund cannot be used to support existing 11v11 adult male teams.
What support is on offer?
- Personal Accident Insurance (Bronze Package)
- 1x FA Introduction to First Aid in Football
- 2x Size 5 Nike Match Balls
- 5x Size 5 Nike Training Balls
Deadline: Wednesday 6 June 2018
Full T's&C's, further information and an application form can be found in the attachments below. Should you have any questions please email Stacey Annison.
PCVR FEMALE INNOVATIon FUND
Norfolk FA is also pleased to launch a new funding scheme to support our mission of doubling the number of female participants by 2021.
- This fund is available to any grassroots club or organisation
- The project must link to our mission
- Applications are for a maximum of £300 per club/organisation
- Decision outcome by Friday 15 June 2018
Deadline: Thursday 31 May 2018
For more information please email Harry Diggens.