Join Our Football Services Team as an Apprentice
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, committed and hardworking individual to join our Football Services Department at County Headquarters, in the position of Football Services Apprentice.
This vacancy is for a position working 37.5 hours per week.
The successful candidate will report to the Football Services Officer (Regulations) and undertake a variety of roles including but not limited to:
- Undertake the general administration of the Norfolk FA County Cup competitions
- Undertake the general administration of the Norfolk Schools FA County Cup competitions
- Support the Regulatory Services team with regards to dealing with breaches of Rules
- Support other regular administrative tasks within the team, including but not limited to: Daily reconciliations, Inputting of monies, Arranging Hearings and Appeals, Referee administration, Processing of suspensions and Safeguarding compliance.
- Support the Football Services Team with regards to the general running of grassroots football in Norfolk.
- Assist the Team based at County HQ with the delivery of key strategic priorities from #NorfolkFootball ForALL Strategy
POSITION: Football Services Apprentice
DEADLINE: 5pm on Friday 31 May 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: Thursday 13 June 2019
To learn more and apply for the position, please download the application form, job description and equality & diversity monitoring form below (each document can be downloaded as a PDF or a Microsoft Word document).