Rainbow Laces 2019 - Make Football Everyone's game
Rainbow Laces 2019 – Make Football Everyone’s game
This year’s campaign will run from Friday 22nd November until Sunday 8th December and is a way in which everyone involved in #NorfolkFootball can show their support for LGBT equality and inclusivity.
Norfolk County FA are committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment for all individuals across our County who participate in football. Whatever your involvement in football, whether it is as a player, coach, volunteer, referee or fan; football should be enjoyed by all and that is why we are supporting the Rainbow Laces Campaign again this year.
Alongside The FA, Norfolk FA have purchased laces that have been distributed across our grassroots clubs ready for the campaign. You can still get your hands on some rainbow laces by purchasing these directly from Stonewall by clicking here.
You can also create your own graphics including goal gifs, starting line ups, player of the match awards and much more via the Playing Surface function on our website. You can find all these marketing assets by clicking here.
Norfolk FA Senior Football Development Officer (Inclusion), Rachel Cossey said: “It has been great to see the growth of Rainbow Laces in recent seasons with the positive messages of the campaign being spread throughout grassroots football, especially in Norfolk.
Like last year we are running a competition in which you can win some great prizes that have been donated by our valued partners, to enter simply show your support on social media using the hashtag #NorfolkFootballisProud. We want to see your biggest and best displays of inclusivity using the rainbow laces to help us show that Norfolk is proud to provide football for all.”
Following on from the success of last year’s Rainbow Laces competition, Norfolk County FA will once again be running a competition for #NorfolkFootball clubs, players, officials and volunteers to show their biggest and best display of support. We have some fantastic prizes gifted to us by our partners including the following:
- Harrod Sport – Sport Club Bundle – This includes Sneerboer long handled fork, Springback corner pole and socket corner flags and linesman sticks and flags
- 4Trophies - £50 4trophies voucher
- Wensum Print - £50 Wensum Print Voucher
- VEO – 1 week usage of the VEO camera
- 5 x size 5 match balls
To enter the competition simply tweet pictures of your displays of support for the Rainbow Laces campaign but don’t forget to use the hashtag #NorfolkFootballisProud
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Winners will be picked from Norfolk FA affiliated clubs only
- You must include the hashtag #NorfolkFootballIsProud to enter the competition
- Unfortunately, entries after midnight on Friday 13th December will not be considered for the competition prizes
- The winners will be selected by members of Norfolk County FA