INCLUSION STRATEGY ADVISORY GROUP: MEMBER RECRUITMENT NOW OPEN
The Norfolk County FA Inclusion Strategy Advisory Group (ISAG) is looking for new members.
The well-established group, which has been running for over a year, is looking for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion.
The role of the Inclusion Strategy Advisory Group is:
- To check, challenge and support the County FA on the #NorfolkFootball ForAll strategy with regards to inclusion, equality and diversity
- Help the County FA work strategically to provide opportunities for under-represented groups through football
- Build good relationships with, and between, all our communities to ensure that all football participants are represented equally
- Support the County FA to eliminate unlawful discrimination, bullying, harassment and victimisation and any form of abuse directed at any group within society
- Be at the forefront at advancing equality of opportunity amongst all our communities as well as having a focus on protected characteristics
We are particularly looking for individuals who have a knowledge of, or a specific interest in, racial equality and/or gender equality. We are also interested in individuals who have played or still play football to be part of this group. However, we are interested and encourage applicants with any inclusion interests, as well as other roles within the game, to express an interest.
You will find the ISAG information pack attached at the bottom of the page, which includes the role specification and expression of interest form.
If you would like to discuss the vacancies please feel free to contact our Senior Football Development Officer (Inclusion), Rachel Cossey on Rachel.Cossey@NorfolkFA.com
Join our ISAG and help us make #NorfolkFootballForAll