We have issued the following key information regarding the Norfolk County Cup finals taking place at theFDC.
The first County Cup final is now less than a week away, as Mulbarton Wanderers face Norwich City in the Harrod Sport Women’s Cup Final on Wednesday 19 May.
All of this year’s County Cup Finals are being hosted at theFDC, Bowthorpe (NR5 9ED) on the Field of Dreams.
The three finals taking place in May are below:
- The Harrod Sport Women’s Cup Final – Mulbarton Wanderers Vs Norwich City – Wednesday 19 May – Kick Off: 7:45pm
- The Sunday Senior Cup Final, in association with One Broker – CSKA Emneth or Farmhouse Vs Acle Rangers – Thursday 20 May - Kick Off: 7:45pm
- The Ashtons Legal Senior Cup Final – Mulbarton Wanderers Vs Gorleston – Friday 21 May - Kick Off: 7:45pm
The remaining finals taking place in June are as follows:
- The Wensum Print Sunday Junior Cup Final – Sunday 6 June – Kick Off: 11:00am
- The Norfolk Veterans Cup Final, in association with Christiaan Partridge Photography – Sunday 6 June - Kick Off: 3:00pm
- The John Savage Cup Final, in association with Veo – Wednesday 9 June - Kick Off: 7:45pm
- The Stuart Dracup Cup Final, in association with Wensum Print – Thursday 10 June - Kick Off: 7:45pm
- The Ashtons Legal Junior Cup Final – Friday 11 June – Kick Off: 7.45pm
- The Norfolk U12’s Cup Final, in association with 4Trophies – Sunday 13 June – Kick Off: 10:30am
- The 4Work Primary Cup Final – Saturday 19 June – Kick Off 2:30pm
All 2020/21 County Cup finals will be ticket only events, and ticket barcodes will be scanned to gain entry.
The fixtures will be behind closed doors except for the limited amount of Club and County FA allocated tickets – tickets will not be put on general sale by Norfolk FA.
Clubs participating in a final are permitted to put their allocation on sale to fans, therefore supporters wishing to attend a final should speak to their respective club regarding purchase availability.
Tickets will not be sold at the venue or on the evening. Those attending the FDC without a scannable ticket will be denied entry.
Official members of the press or media wishing to attend a final must e-mail Marketing@NorfolkFA.com requesting press accreditation.
For those wishing to apply, please provide the following information:
- Cup Final(s) wanting to attend:
Successful requests will see individuals provided with a specific NCFA allocated ticket to gain entry.
Club media officers will need to gain entry on the evening via a club allocated ticket.
Club media personnel wishing to gain access to areas outside of usual spectator zones (e.g. dugout side touchline, pitchside, gantry etc.) must e-mail Marketing@NorfolkFA.com with a request to do so.
Those added to the media list for each final will be provided with an information pack and media bib on arrival. Those not on the list will not be granted media access to the facility and will required to attend the fixture as a normal spectator.