Join the Weetabix Wildcats family
Application Window is Now Open
Inspired by the Lionesses and want to kick start a female pathway in your community, why not join the Weetabix Wildcats programme and become a new provider in Norfolk.
What is Weetabix Wildcats?
Weetabix Wildcats is an offer for every girl aged 5-11, regardless of ability, disability, impairment, or health condition, to try football for the first time in a fun, safe environment. Sessions take place on a weekly basis, either evenings or at weekends, and are focused on helping girls make friends, have fun and be active through football.
Why Should I Become A Provider?
Weetabix Wildcats is a great opportunity to welcome new girls into the game, and we want to retain and grow these opportunities as much as possible! Wildcats provides clubs, schools, and organisations with the correct support to start girls’ football at a younger age group, providing specific training to centre staff, on-going support, branded equipment, and funding to get you started.
What Will I Receive?
- To help deliver your Wildcats sessions you will receive:
- £900 of funding over TWO years
- Kit and equipment - Nike footballs, branded bibs, Wildcats banners, etc.
- Bespoke training to help you set up your sessions
- Promotional assets
- National promotion through the Find Football Search Engine & Weetabix Wildcats Boxes
- Access to the online Wildcats store
- Support from Norfolk FA staff
Who Is Eligible?
To find out if you're eligible to become a Weetabix Wildcats Provider, please download the guidance document below.
To be successful with your application it is a requirement that you attend all the Online Training Dates stated below.
- Module 1: Who could be a Wildcat? – Thursday 1st September (18:30-19:45)
- Understanding the girls that will attend your sessions and how they might feel
- Module 2: Developing your Wildcats – Tuesday 6th September (18:30-20:30)
- Understanding their physical development and how you can support each child
- Module 3: Maintaining your pride of Wildcats! – Thursday 8th September (18:30-20:00)
- How can you sustain your Weetabix Wildcats sessions and create a provision for Life?
- Module 4: Using the FA Event Platform – Monday 12th September (18:30-19:30)
- Understanding the Events Platform - why we use it, how you use it, and what support there is to help you use it! This module is for all programmes - Weetabix Wildcats and Squad Girls Football
How Can I Apply?
If you are interested in becoming a Wildcats provider, please click the button below or contact Anna Larkins at Anna.Larkins@NorfolkFA.com for more information on the programme.