The Norfolk County FA Inclusion Strategy Advisory Group (ISAG) is looking for new members for the upcoming season.
The well-established group, which is beginning its fourth season, is looking for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion.
The role of the Inclusion Strategy Advisory Group is:
- To check, challenge and support the County FA on the #NorfolkFootball ForAll strategy with regards to inclusion, equality and diversity
- Help the County FA work strategically to provide opportunities for under-represented groups through football
- Build good relationships with, and between, all our communities to ensure that all football participants are represented equally
- Support the County FA to eliminate unlawful discrimination, bullying, harassment and victimisation and any form of abuse directed at any group within society
- Be at the forefront at advancing equality of opportunity amongst all our communities as well as having a focus on protected characteristics
We are looking for individuals who have a drive to facilitate change, an ability to critically evaluate projects and or have connections within diverse groups or organisations. New members are not required to be based in Norfolk, as all meetings are held virtually.
You will find the ISAG information pack attached at the bottom of the page, which includes details of the expectations of new members, requirements of the role and details on how to apply.
If you would like to discuss the vacancies please feel free to contact our Football Development Manager, Rachel Cossey on Rachel.Cossey@NorfolkFA.com