New Groundskeeping Community
Interested in finding out more information on how to keep your grass pitches looking green? Want to be first to hear the top tips on managing your pitches through all four seasons? We have created a Norfolk Groundskeeping community for you to access all this information, and more!
The group is designed to allow those looking after grass pitches in Norfolk to network with fellow groundskeepers, as well as have access to the latest advice and support surrounding grass pitch maintenance.
Some of the topics that will be covered in the group will include:
- Updates and advice on completing Pitch Power reports and accessing the Grass Pitch Maintenance Programme
- Information relevant to seasonal topics i.e. Dealing with snow, frost/ice
- Access to seasonal webinars from Julien Morris, Senior Grass Pitch Advisor, with the Winter webinar available to view now
- Tips and advice on identifying and controlling common weeds
- Pests, diseases and disorders
- Pitch maintenance equipment
- Pitch maintenance tasks
To join the group simply email Football Development Manager, Rachel Cossey on Rachel.Cossey@NorfolkFA.com.