JOIN NORFOLK FA AS OUR OFFICE MANAGER
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Office Manager to join our team at County Headquarters.
As our Officer Manager you will have responsibility for:
- Acting as PA to the CEO in overseeing the operational performance of the County FA
- Acting as Secretary to the Chair of the Board
- Writing formal minutes at all Board of Directors, Council, Committee and ISAG meetings
- Supporting delivery of the County FA’s Business Strategy and The FA Grassroots Football Strategy
- Supporting the CEO in ensuring that the County FA is compliant with all relevant health, safety and other legal requirements
- Supporting the development and implementation of office policies and procedures
- Leading on the HR requirements for all members of staff that do not directly report to the CEO
- Contributing to the effective implementation of the Safeguarding 365 Standard for County FA’s, including ensuring that our workforce, both paid and volunteer are compliant with all relevant requirements
- Providing day to day administrative support to County FA staff and FDC cover as required
Please find below the job pack for this position, as well as links to the online application form, and an anonymous Equality and Diversity monitoring form.
If you feel you demonstrate the necessary, experience, skills and attributes required to fulfil the criteria for this exciting opportunity, we will welcome your application.
Applications must be submitted using the links below by no later than 5pm on Tuesday 28th March. A separate covering letter and CV should be emailed to Matt.Carpenter@NorfolkFA.com at the time of your form submission.
Interviews for the position will take place in person at The FDC (NR5 9ED) on Tuesday 4th / Wednesday 5th April 2023.
Those candidates selected for interview will be notified, via email, no later than Thursday 30th March 2023. Should you not receive any correspondence from us by this date this means that unfortunately you have not been selected for interview.
Please be advised that alternative dates for interview may be considered, subject to circumstance.
Norfolk County FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Norfolk County FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
We look forward to receiving your completed application.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the roles, please contact Matt Carpenter, Chief Executive, at Norfolk FA via email Matt.Carpenter@NorfolkFA.com.