Interested in playing a part in the development of Football in Norfolk?
We are looking for a full-time member of staff to join our Football Development team to support the delivery of a wide range of projects planned for the upcoming season.
We are looking for an individual who has experience within Sports Development and has an ability to develop and deliver innovative projects. We are looking for someone who can thrive in a team environment and work toward departmental targets, as well as having the initiative and discipline to work independently.
The role will cover four key project areas:
- Leading the delivery and administration of a new male “Supervets” provision, including promotion, financial management and operational management of the programme.
- Leading the delivery and administration of a new female Veterans provision, including promotion, financial management and operational management of the programme.
- Leading the creation, organisation and delivery of a County-wide disability specific provision, culminating into the inception of a disability league provision.
- Supporting the delivery of a County-wide coach development provision (North, South, East & West), including ethnically diverse and female specific sessions
- Leading the establishment of a female coaching programme supporting coaches taking their first steps into coaching
- Leading the development of a diverse coaching excellence group, identifying and supporting talented coaches through their coaching journey to paid/professional opportunities.
Please find below the job pack for the new role, which contains further information.
Applications must be submitted using the links within the packs no later than 5pm on Thursday 20th July. A separate covering letter and CV should be emailed to Rachel.Cossey@NorfolkFA.com at the time of your form submission.
Interviews for the position will take place in person on Friday 28th July.
Those candidates selected for interview will be notified, via email, by no later than Monday 24th July. Should you not receive any correspondence from us by this date, this means that unfortunately you have not been selected for interview.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the roles, please contact Rachel Cossey, Football Development Manager via Rachel.Cossey@NorfolkFA.com.
Norfolk County Football Association embraces the diversity of Norfolk Football and promotes equal opportunities for all. We welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, sex and religion or belief.
Norfolk County FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.