There has never been a better time to get involved and play football, whatever your ability level. There are now more opportunities than ever to play football if you have a disability.
In our County we believe in flexible, inclusive and accessible playing opportunities for everyone, and are committed to delivering a range of opportunities for players with a disability to access football at various levels across the county.
CSF Disability Programme
Since 2003, CSF has been delivering sporting opportunities for children and adults with disabilities. The programme has grown from working with 700 participants in the first year. With further support from The Football League Trust, the Aviva Ability Counts programme has evolved significantly, with more than 3500 participants benefiting from various initiatives.
Please see below details of sessions currently being delivered:
- CSF Pan-Disability Soccer Skill Centre – Carrow Park - Tuesdays (Children – 6pm – 7pm) (Adult – 7pm-8pm)
- CSF Down Syndrome Soccer Skill Centre – Wensum Lodge, Norwich – Saturday 10am – 11am
- CSF Cerebal Palsy Soccer Skill Centre – Carrow Park, Norwich – Friday 5pm-6pm
- CSF Hearing Impaired Soccer Skill Centre – Carrow Park, Norwich – Friday 5pm-6pm
- Disability Match Day Club – Pre-NCFC Match until after the game – Carrow Park/Norwich City FC
- Norwich City Powerchair FC – Recreation Road Sports Centre, NR2 3PA
All of CSF’s sessions are led by staff that are FA qualified, but also experienced and confident with people with all types of disabilities.
If you, or somebody you know, would like to get involved with disability football, please contact Rachel.Cossey@NorfolkFA.com for further information.