Referees are required to re-register every season and the short online process on the Whole Game System (WGS) allows you to update your contact details, complete an equality/diversity form and state the types of football you would like to cover.
The cost of Registration to Norfolk FA remains at £20.00 for the season.
There are many reasons to maintain your registration to Norfolk FA as a Referee:
- Maintain your qualification
- Access to the services provided by the Referee’s Department including training & support
- Opportunity to progress your Refereeing through the referee progression pathway
- Development groups and meetings
- Allocated appointments across all Norfolk Adult Leagues and certain Youth Leagues
- Allocated appointments to Norfolk County Cup games and an opportunity to officiate in one of our 11 County Cup Finals
- Access to Continuous Professional Development and other training events
- Access to the Whole Game System for discipline reporting
- Young Referees’ Group (all 14–21 year olds)
- A process for the completion and renewal of DBS Checks
- Public Liability Insurance
- Optional Personal Accident Insurance