Norfolk Coaches CPD Workshops
We are pleased to announce the dates of two upcoming Coaching CPD workshops.
Norfolk FA Female Coaching Community
Join the latest Female Coaches Community session, which offers females who are actively coaching in Norfolk Football an opportunity to connect with other likeminded individuals.
- DATE: Thursday 17th February 2022
- TIME: 6.30pm-7.30pm
- VENUE: Online (Microsoft Teams)
- HOST: Jo Williams (FA Coach Development Officer) & Harry Diggens (Football Development Officer)
The theme of this meeting is about maximising your time during coaching sessions.
Please invite any other colleagues/coaches who are either; females currently coaching at a club/organisation or who are considering becoming more involved.
To book your place on this course please fully complete the form linked below. If you have any questions, please email Coaching@NorfolkFA.com.
The Match Day Experience
This workshop is designed to help coaches manage match days and understand the key considerations for a more beautiful game.
- TOPIC: The Match Day Experience
- DATE: Tuesday 22nd February 2022
- TIME: 6.30pm-9pm
- VENUE: theFDC (NR5 9ED)
- HOST: Amanda Greenslade (FA Coach Development Officer) & Harry Diggens (Football Development Officer)
One of the most common phrases we hear when working with enthusiastic players who love the game. How do we as coaches, supporters and volunteers help keep that life-long love for the game and provide the best possible experiences we can when it comes to a match day?
In this workshop, we will aim to explore some of the challenges faced by coaches on a match day but also the opportunities that it presents in terms of the following key aspects:
- Linking training to a match day.
- Supporting the learning and enjoyment of the players.
- How to plan, deliver and reflect effectively in relation to match day.
We will explore these areas through practical delivery and discussion to help you make the most of the favourite part of the week and give you some food for thought to support you throughout the season, with some hints, tips, and ideas for you to take away and try out with your own players.
If you have any questions, please email Coaching@NorfolkFA.com.