Training, workshops & small-sided
Get involved at any level
Getting up and down the pitch is an important part of being a Referee!
For those wishing to improve their fitness, we provide a specialised training session at the FDC each week.
- Tuesday evenings 8-9pm
- Outside practical session led by an FA tutor or senior match official
- Changing and shower facilities available
- Only £2 per session
- Opportunity to meet and socialise with other officials
- Sessions run throughout the season (Excl. Christmas break)
County 5ives referees
County 5IVES leagues run at nine centres across Norfolk, each evening Sunday - Thursday and we are always looking for new Referees to take on fixtures.
- Earn money in your spare time
- Take our free, 2-hour course and begin accepting appointments straight away
- Choose as few or as many evenings as you wish
Futsal referee conversion course
For those wishing to enjoy officiating a different format of the game, we run Futsal Referee Conversion Courses enabling local Referees to get involved in our youth & adult Futsal provision.
Some of our Futsal Referees have progressed to officiate in the BUCS league, national competitions and even international fixtures!